Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mommy’s Birthday!

I must say I had one of the greatest birthdays this year. Not only did I get to spend it with my wonderful husband, but with my beautiful baby boy also J I received flowers at work from Hunter and then another bouquet from my mom, brother and Katelyn. I felt so special! I got home to an amazing dinner of lobster mac n’ cheese, chicken with portabello mushrooms, asparagus and cheese biscuits! YUM! Not to mention the cookie cake I got for dessert. And last but not least the birthday candy apple from Reid and Elyssa! One of the best parts of the day was getting a birthday card from Jackson, signed with a stamp of his foot J Apparently he did not like his foot colored with bright red ink!


No comments:

Post a Comment