Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Mommy's Weekend Away

This was the first weekend without my little baby boy! Never mind one night.. It was the whole weekend! I went on cruise with all the girls for Gina’s bachelorette party. We went to the Bahamas and Coco cay. Had a great time but missed my little guy! Hunter did great home with Jackson, apparently they layed around in the pj’s all day Saturday! It was a great time for Jackson and Hunter to bond, I think they got a lot closer J Sunday night Jackson stayed the night at Grammies house which was his first real sleep over! Everyone got to see what 3 am looks like every night J I got back around noon on Monday which allowed me to spend the rest of the day with Jackson, we took a long snuggly nap together then ran some errands J A great end to a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment