Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

It’s my Party…

Today Jackson celebrated his first Birthday! We had so many wonderful family and friends up into town to help Jackson celebrate the big “1”!. Unfortunately the weather was quite crummy which put a damper on my plan to have the party out back of our house in the big grassy area.. but it turned out ok, we relocated to the covered pool area in our neighborhood. It was still a little windy and rainy but we made it work. Jackson just loved the “Very Hungry Caterpillar” theme just as much as I did J hehe..I have to admit I had quite a good time looking for ideas (on pinterest) and making all the fun ideas come to life! I think Jackson was a little overwhelmed by all the wonderful presents he got, but that didn’t slow him down! After the party ended, we moved the pow wow back to the house where Jackson, Avery and Stella got to play with all of the new toys and all they boys watched the FSU game J








No comments:

Post a Comment