Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Someone Please Pinch Me!

Has it really almost been a year!?!?!  I honestly cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. I am in utter shock. It seems like yesterday I was waddling around big as a house anticipating the arrival of our little guy.. Now he is so grown up L He will be one on Monday and I am excited to celebrate his first year of life, but at the same time I am sad that he is growing up.. I guess this is why people go on to have more children, they miss them being babies! Jackson is now so independent and eager to explore, I love to help him learn new things and become a big boy.. I just want time to slow down a little! Happy almost birthday Lil J, I love you sweet boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment